Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker Official Final Trailer
The saga comes to an end as Walt Disney Pictures and Lucasfilms releases the official final trailer for the highly anticipated film Stars Wars: Rise of Skywalker. View trailer below.
A year after the events of The Last Jedi, the remnants of the Resistance face the First Order once again—while reckoning with the past and their own inner turmoil. Meanwhile, the ancient conflict between the Jedi and the Sith reaches its climax, altogether bringing the Skywalker saga to a definitive end.
Well, it’s finally here! The final trailer for the final Roman numeral Star Wars entry. I do like how the trailer doesn’t relive much of the story, which is a good thing, but does promises plenty of epic sci-fi battles as well as conclusion the saga. I am curious to see how it will all end, so, despite a lot of naysayers out there about this new trilogy, I will be interested to see how this movie will end. All in all, I’m excited for Rise of Skywalker.
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is to be released on December 20th, 2019
Ahhh, the first of many trailer takes of people who saw it during the game.
Haha…well, it was pretty good and definitely more exciting than seeing than this one-sided game of Patriots and Jets
No debating that one.
I can’t wait for December!
I’m seriously looking forward to this. J.J. Abrams has a tall order to fill with so many fans still wanting answers but I’m feeling good optimism with him.
Nonetheless, there seems to be, very recently a focus on Palpatine still being alive. Ok, fine. But while so many are gabbing about that, I am *still* wondering in the next movie: (in no particular order)
1. Was Snoke really Palpatine? Snoke looked skinny. burned and battered. Is that because he was Palpatine and the explosion did that to him when Darth Vader threw him
“down the chute”?
2. WHO, really, are Rey’s parents? (They had better answer that one or fans will be furious!)
3. She’s been flying under the radar, but WHO is Maz Kanata?
4. Why did YODA never mention Snoke? Why didnt Obi-Wan Kenobi? Snoke said he had “seen the rise of the Republic”, so he must have been around a long time.
5. Who originally created the First Order and what was its purpose in the beginning?
6. Almost no one at all ever talks about the small boy at the end of The Last Jedi who was using the force to sweep with a Broom? What is HE is THE Skywalker who will rise? Because……(see next)–
7. What id REY dies at the end of this movie. killing Palpatine? This could “bring an end to the Saga” and then the small boy usijng the force could rise, be the new skywalker. and the story could continue in ..?….several possible directions.
8. Will there be any travels into, and deeper into “the Unknown regions”? What technology might be found there? What people? WHO are “the Chiss”? Are they good or bad?
9. What if Kylo Ren stays “Dark”, gets killed, but Palpatine survives and Rey also survives? What then?
10. How will Force-Ghosts interact with Rey?
The Audience STILL wants Answers!! But I’m hoping. . . .
Well…I just saw the movie. Some of those questions were answered.
Some answers? HURRAAAYY! Will probably be another week or so before I can see it, but i definitely want to.
Haha…yup. There are still some plot holes and framagented picees that aren’t answered, but it was still good (for what its worth).